Application & Criteria
Please have every adult that will be living in the house or apartment complete an application. With your application you will need to submit a copy of your government issued ID (drivers license), Social security card (or ITIN), 2 Months Pay Stubs/Proof of Income (current) and a Utility bill showing name and mailing address. We charge $35.00 (cash or money order) to process each individual application. Once all information has been submitted with payment, we can start the application process.
Incomplete Applications will NOT be processed.
- Income/Employment – Applicant must be able to provide proof of income that is legal, verifiable and paid directly to the applicant. A combined gross income of 2 1/2 times the rent is preferred. Acceptable forms of proof of income are as follows:
- 2 months of current pay stubs that reflects year-to-date income
- Bank statements that reflect consistent, equitable and pre-scheduled deposits
- A letter of offer if applicant is accepting a new position
- If unemployed, applicant must provide other source of verifiable income (some examples - investments, trust funds, pensions, alimony child support, social security)
- Rental History – Applicant(s) must have FIVE (5) years of verifiable rental and/or payment history from a landlord, apartment community or mortgage company, (including a prompt payment record and compliance with community policies). Reference information from family members or friends will not be considered
- Applicants –
- In the event applicant(s) do not meet the rental history, employment criteria, credit requirements or has no credit, applicant(s) may be requested to pay an additional security deposit. A Co-signer can only be used if an applicant does not meet the income requirements. The co-signer must meet all of the above criteria as described in items 1-6 and co-signer must have a gross income equal to 5 times the monthly rent amount. Please note that all co-signers are jointly and severally responsible for the entire lease.
- Credit Requirement- A credit report will be processed on EACH adult applicant
- No credit is considered as meeting the credit requirements, however, applicant(s) must meet all other qualifying criteria listed including the Income/Employment criteria, (noted in item 1) and provide a verifiable rental/payment history (noted in item 2).
- An Applicant will automatically be DENIED for the following reasons:
- Applicant has an eviction
- Any unresolved debts from another landlord (unless debt is proven to be paid prior to approval of rental application- proof of payment required)
- Inability to verify income
- Falsification of any information on the rental application
- Criminal and Eviction History - A background check will be run on each applicant
Once your application is approved we can hold the property for 7 days with a non-refundable $250.00 holding deposit (once you move in this $250.00 will be applied to your security deposit). You will also be asked to sign an “Agreement to Rent.” Once this is done we will set up a date and time for you to sign your paperwork, receive keys to your new home, and perform your inspection.
If a tenant is more than 15 minutes late to a move-in appointment that appointment will be rescheduled for a later date and time depending on availability.
In this section
Contact UsFull House Property Management
120 N. Main Street
Porterville CA 93257
Ph: (559) 784-6456
Fax: (559) 783-1000
DRE License #01839779
Follow Us on Facebook