Application & Criteria
Please have every adult that will be living in the house or apartment complete an application. With your application you will need to submit a copy of your government issued ID (drivers license), Social security card (or ITIN), 2 Months Pay Stubs/Proof of Income (current) and a Utility bill showing name and mailing address. We charge (cash or money order) to process each individual application. Once all information has been submitted with payment, we can start the application process.
Incomplete Applications will NOT be processed.
- Income/Employment – Applicant must be able to provide proof of income that is legal, verifiable and paid directly to the applicant. A combined gross income of 2 1/2 times the rent is preferred. Acceptable forms of proof of income are as follows:
- 2 months of current pay stubs that reflects year-to-date income
- Bank statements that reflect consistent, equitable and pre-scheduled deposits
- A letter of offer if applicant is accepting a new position
- If unemployed, applicant must provide other source of verifiable income (some examples - investments, trust funds, pensions, alimony child support, social security)
- Rental History – Applicant(s) must have FIVE (5) years of verifiable rental and/or payment history from a landlord, apartment community or mortgage company, (including a prompt payment record and compliance with community policies). Reference information from family members or friends will not be considered
- Applicants –
- In the event applicant(s) do not meet the rental history, employment criteria, credit requirements or has no credit, applicant(s) may be requested to pay an additional security deposit. A Co-signer can only be used if an applicant does not meet the income requirements. The co-signer must meet all of the above criteria as described in items 1-6 and co-signer must have a gross income equal to 5 times the monthly rent amount. Please note that all co-signers are jointly and severally responsible for the entire lease.
- Credit Requirement- A credit report will be processed on EACH adult applicant
- No credit is considered as meeting the credit requirements, however, applicant(s) must meet all other qualifying criteria listed including the Income/Employment criteria, (noted in item 1) and provide a verifiable rental/payment history (noted in item 2).
- An Applicant will automatically be DENIED for the following reasons:
- Applicant has an eviction
- Any unresolved debts from another landlord (unless debt is proven to be paid prior to approval of rental application- proof of payment required)
- Inability to verify income
- Falsification of any information on the rental application
- Criminal and Eviction History - A background check will be run on each applicant
Once your application is approved we can hold the property for 7 days with a non-refundable $250.00 holding deposit (once you move in this $250.00 will be applied to your security deposit). You will also be asked to sign an “Agreement to Rent.” Once this is done we will set up a date and time for you to sign your paperwork, receive keys to your new home, and perform your inspection.
If a tenant is more than 15 minutes late to a move-in appointment that appointment will be rescheduled for a later date and time depending on availability.
In this section
Contact UsFull House Property Management
120 N. Main Street
Porterville CA 93257
Ph: (559) 784-6456
Fax: (559) 783-1000
DRE License #01839779
Follow Us on Facebook